Add to Favorites

Join now (free!) Forgot your password?

Home  | Animal@Plant  | Feed@Fodder
[BUY] soyabean meal both for animal and human consumption
Contact: shekar.L
Company: SAPTHAGIRRI RESOURCES INTERNATIONAL
Address: #7. rajaji street taramani chennai tamil nadu
Country: IN India [IN]
Phone: 91-044-22436839
Fax: 91-044-22436839
We are in need of soayabean meal. Product = soymeal Specifications: Protein: 44 % min Fat: 6 % max Moisture: 12.50 % - 13% max Fiber: 7% max Ureasic activity: 0.02 / 0.50 Organic Ash: 1% Max Sand dust: 1% max Total ash: 1% max Quantity = 12 500MT Packaging = bulk Destination =Tartous Syria Payment = irrevocable transferable at sight FFDLC confirmed by prime bank inspection = SGS PB = 2% Target price = below or equal toUSD 183/MT Condition: Due to the first time deal and the kind of customers they have requested deposit of PB immediately prior to LC opening. I believe this can be arranged with the bank in such way as to generate a Bank Guarantee that is conditioned to the opening of the LC to become valid. The LC on its hand will become valid after the PB is in place. And this way it would be in place but untouchable until the LC is in place as well. So it shows the goodwill of the seller and gives security at the same time. Please quote. Regards Albert Caion

Post Buying Request

Get Instant Quotes From Multiple Suppliers
Kindly fill in your buying requirement along with other details to get responses from suppliers now.
* Products you are looking for:
* Product category:
* Describe Your Buying Requirements in detail:

Provide key information like product specifications, estimated quantity, size/dimension, grade, quality standard, material, packaging/packing etc.

maximum 2048 characters
Expired time(mm/dd/yyyy): empty if no expired time.

Your Contact Information:
* Business Email:
* Contact Name:
Company Name:
* Country:
City:
Phone Number:
Area code         Phone number
* Verify code: please type in the word shown left. this prevents fraud.